My Final product will be the Facebook that I have created and also the flyers I have made to pass out so people will like my page and donate. I'm no where near close I wanted to at least raise 5,000 dollars but I don't think that is going to happen, which is okay because any donation is helpful even clothes and toys and stuff children like.
Some problems that I have ran into is trying to transfer the money to the fostering agencies and making sure they get them. I haven't quite figured it out yet but I'm hoping I can. I have gotten the other donations and toys and other things people have donated to the facility's,
Some advice I would give someone is make sure you contact a facility before you bring the donations in and talk to them to let them know what you are doing. I have tried a few different fostering agencies and I couldn't bring the donations in because of some policy I wasn't aware of.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog