Hello my name is Summer Pope and I'm 17 years old. My senior project is going to be about giving back to the Foster Care society by either trying to get more people to become Foster parents, or at least give back by either donating money which I will give to CPS or a Fostering agency. I will also ask then to just give back by either donating clothes or toys for children in the Foster system. If not this then just simply giving back any way that they can.

The reason that I'm doing this is because I was and still currently in the foster system for a few years and from my past experience I know that foster kids don't always get a lot of things and most of the time the foster family has kids of their own and they will do a bunch for their kids and buy them a bunch of things but leave the foster children out. I don't think it's fair so I want to give back to those kids as much as I can.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog